Are you passionate about student pharmacy? Do you want to develop your skills, and enhance your CV? Do you want to make your voice heard in the official student organisation of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society? Then become a national representative for the British Pharmaceutical Students’ Association!
We are looking for BPSA national representatives from ALL years so don’t miss this incredible opportunity to further your skills, meet new friends and develop a future career. Apply online now!
Why should I apply?
- Develop your soft skills, organisational skills, teamwork skills and presentation skills.
- Attend a BPSA training day exclusive to the BPSA national reps!
- Enhance your CV to stand out from the crowd
What do I do as a rep?
- Help to organise and promote the work of the BPSA in and around Kingston University
- Organise and promote events and competitions at your Kingston University
How do I apply?
- Answer three simple questions using the online application form.
- Click here to apply now!
If you have any further queries about this post then please do not hesitate to contact the BPSA Co-ordinator, Hannah Williams at email@example.com
Applications for BPSA International Reps are also open!
The international reps are the link between the school of pharmacy, BPSA, EPSA and IPSF. They ensure the promotion of international events and projects to pharmacy students.
As an international representative, you will become the point of contact for students within Kingston for the European Pharmaceutical Students Association (EPSA) and the International Pharmaceutical Students Federation (IPSF). You will be working closely with the BPSA Student Exchange Officer and the BPSA European Officer, who will provide training, support and promotional materials to help you do your job.
The closing date for applications is soon, so please sent your applications in ASAP!